This year the atmosphere is abit different. Most people were back in hommie land. Nothing great happen beside posing for pictures.. The usual Choir that were singing St. Lucia. Plus they invited a pretty singer to sing 'live' for us. That pretty much sum up the entire evening beside the drinking
Cindy is wearing Green with Green eyeshadow and Green contact lens. This shot was taken by Calvin. Check out her LV Sunshine Boulevard in bleu nuit... Anyone wanna buy me the new vernis ALMA BB for xmas present??
The lizard Man
As usual the food consist of cold herrings, and some other stuff
Guess what nut is this??
4 comments:
U ARE SUPER CHIO TONIGHT CAN! ANG GONG GONG... HUAT ARRRR!!!
Nitey.
I purposely went swimming the night before so that I can fit into this dress... wahahha .. Quek say I look like gangster da Jie Lor... !!!! Faint.. And said red lipstick is only for Aunty.. CBLJ!!!!!
hey ya ... super chio leh ... nice leh ... must be enjoying sia ...
pretttayyy!
Post a Comment