The view from Sushi Tei
We decided to head to RWS instead of Sands because everybody said that the atmosphere is better. How true is it?
From personal experience, if you think of just bringing a few hundreds bucks in. I would suggest why not head to the fine dining restaurant, go universal studio or spent a night in Sentosa instead. The RWS casino is 5X of Stockholm cosmopol. Do not be surprise if you bump to familiar faces.
The minimum bet inside is $25 SGD, but it takes a zillion yrs for the dealer to change money and deal the cards. (many high rollers)
There is a segregated room just for Singaporean/PR but the con here is that it is a smokers room too. So if you cant stand the smell, better U turn back to the main room. Inside the main club, there is also a ladies club. It is the place where I learn a non brainer game too. 三公. The only special treatment in that room beside serving better tea to the ladies and some goody bags, I guess would be the dealer are mainly man.


No comments:
Post a Comment