北海道 - Furano
Before I start, I have to say the toilet in Japan is amazing. Warm seater for winter. Good sprayer for your 'front and back'. Washing sound to cover your pee pee. They also have a self cleaning system. You have to try it yourself to know how great this Toliet Bowl is..
Bento set in Japan.
Overall a good Bento set is not cheap, but that doesn't mean it tastes nice too. Do not be fool by its appearance .
This Bento set me a costly price of about $20 SGD. Everything is nice but the fish is :p.... Dun like fishy smell....
Our first stop. I have no idea how did Jeremy manage to find this place, but I love it here. Although the rooms were small with Shared bathroom. The cleanliness is 5 star rating. Everything is managed by the owner herself, from cleaning to adminstration. It is too cosy.
The breakfast was so so. Their fresh Milk, esp the melon was darling. For those who do not know. Hokkiado is famous for their melon too. They can go all the up to 6000 yen or even more.. and Yes I'm a milk fan. I can't live wo my '奶奶'
Farm Tomita or Lavender farm
The season that I went was Lavender season. In September, it is sunflower.
Ever drank lavender tea from Baker's Inn. I always thought that anything that is made or link with Lavender. It will either taste or smell like room fragrant. Just imagine putting eau de toilette in your mouth. Well, I was wrong. The soft serve ice cream was divine. Too DIVINE!!!!
How can we miss out on melon when we see one. 250 yen for one slice. That is about $4SGD for a melon slice. That is day-light robbery. But who cares, it is mouthwatering.
What is he waiting for?
Make a guess ?
Yup. It is Takoyaki. 15 pcs for the both of us. Ate till we puke.
Plus the DIY yakisoba




5 comments:
When did u go? I love japan!
lavendar my fav!! Eh how come u nv bring back a bunch for me huh? I can only imagine how lovely the smell is to stand there in the midst of the plantation!
Hez: Went in July
HH: I think I would have crushed it before reaching SG.
Takoyaki!?!? DROOL MAN!!! Why never go and roll on the lavender fields? LOL and Jeremy will make a good charkwayteow man!!
cannot roll lai. Later kena chase out ah. :P
Post a Comment