This 2-storey pancake house is just right for you. It is the only pan-cake house in Singapore, located along 44A Princep Street. They served sweet and savory pancake all the way to 10pm. With breaks in between 4-6pm.



The Thought of pancake definitely must be accompanied with maple syrup.
The CLASSIC with unsalted butter and maple

The DRUGGIE!!! I have to admit, kinda overdose with choc till it becomes jelat.
Chocolate pancake drip with chocolate sauce and side with chocolate ice cream. TRIPLE CHOC dose!!!

The next time if I crave for pancake after the 11.00 last order at Macdonalds, I know where I'm heading to for sure..
And now, in my mind, I already have my next order , Bananas-Scotched pancakes - soaked with rum and maple syrup, together with caramelized bananas and vanilla bean ice cream.. Regret not ordering that cause I was too full after dinner. Rating 3/5
No comments:
Post a Comment